ICDS Constructors Ltd. provide flexible managed construction crews, working to agreed targets, to the Building Industry across Europe since 1976.Working in Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Belgium, and Ireland.
What services can ICDS Constructors Ltd provide?
- Drawing on our vast databases and experience, ICDS Constructors Ltd can provide fully supervised construction crews specially selected to meet the specific requirements of the project.
- ICDS Constructors Ltd can source and supply supervisory staff, formwork carpenters, steel fixers, concrete workers, welders, ground workers and general operatives to any site location.
- ICDS will deal with all the logistics involved, including payments, flights, accommodation, registrations, and transport.
Why choose ICDS Constructors Ltd?
- ICDS managers are all construction professionals with hands-on site experience.
- Years of experience in meeting the needs of the construction industry in Mainland Europe and Ireland. Operating properly within the parameters of all local, Employment and Fiscal, legislation.
- Vast database of tried and trusted personnel.
- Flexibility to smooth out peaks and troughs of labour schedule demands.
- ICDS Constructors Ltd. always seeks to bring added value to our client through the quality, productivity and flexibility of our workforce.